Welcome to My Blog!

Thanks for stopping by! My name is Nicholaus Haskins, and I am a professional wedding and model photographer located in sunny St Petersburg, Florida.

This blog was created to offer a feeling of transparency with my business; an inside look, into who I am and what I'm all about! It will follow my business, and personal life, and is constantly updated after every event. It will also serves as a library of information for my current and potential clients, as well as an information resource for photographers who just want to learn more! You can find your way around by clicking the links at the top!

This site is really laid back, so kick up your feet, grab a drink, and relax!

Add to Technorati Favorites Add to Google Add to My Yahoo! Subscribe in a reader

Saturday, December 29

New Blizogg!

Just wanted to give you guys a heads up...this blog is going to be shut down soon!

Its ok, its ok...we're movin up in the world, and getting a complete custom blog design courtesy of Ross over at Flosites.com!

The url (www.nicholaushaskins.com) will stay the same, just might not work for a day or two. This soon to be old blog will always be here at the following url:

http://haskinsphotos.blogspot.com

Flosites.com is one of LUMU!'s newest sponsors, and I am deeply grateful that they decided to support the LUMU! Shoot Shops! The company designs custom blogs, websites, myspace pages, logos, branding, and pretty much everything you need to get going in the photographic industry. With a star studded list of clientèle, you can bet your sweet arse you'll be well taken care of!

Posts will still be made on this blog until the new one launches!

Exciting stuff!

1 comments:

Steven Kang said...

can't wait to see your new blog.