Welcome to My Blog!

Thanks for stopping by! My name is Nicholaus Haskins, and I am a professional wedding and model photographer located in sunny St Petersburg, Florida.

This blog was created to offer a feeling of transparency with my business; an inside look, into who I am and what I'm all about! It will follow my business, and personal life, and is constantly updated after every event. It will also serves as a library of information for my current and potential clients, as well as an information resource for photographers who just want to learn more! You can find your way around by clicking the links at the top!

This site is really laid back, so kick up your feet, grab a drink, and relax!

Add to Technorati Favorites Add to Google Add to My Yahoo! Subscribe in a reader

Thursday, January 3

Headed to Jamaica!

Wedding season is starting! Yaaaaaaaaaaaay!!!!!!

So super ecstatically excited about this one!

We just booked a destination wedding to Jamaica! I am so grateful that Tanya decided to let us be a part of her special day! Their wedding will be held in April, at the beautiful Coco La Palm Resort located in luxurious Negril, Jamaica!

April is a VERY popular month for weddings. It kind of sucks because I had to tell the bride that hadn't booked us yet,(appointment was set for this Saturday) that we were no longer available to shoot her wedding on that day. Tanya literally booked us before the other bride had a chance! Its cool though because I know a lot of photographers around here that will take good care of her and make sure her day is just as special as we would have made it.

We're also REALLY looking forward to shooting Nancy and Phil's wedding 5 days after we get back from Jamaica!

Brides, those of you who are stalking my blog, contact us ASAP because April will not be available for much longer!

2 comments:

Zekeshem said...

WOOHOO!!!! Congratulations!! You're gonna rock that wedding, I just know it! Can't wait to see what you come back with...your bride is going to love you! :)

Unknown said...

I am the Bride, "Tanya", I am SUPER excited to have the the BEST photographer on our team! Victor (the groom) and I have such a great feeling about Nick and we feel lucky to have such talent to capture our BIG DAY - we don't think we would have felt so excited about anyone else! Thanks Nick! We are so psyched about you!!!! and can't wait to share with everyone just how fabulous things turn out :)!