Welcome to My Blog!

Thanks for stopping by! My name is Nicholaus Haskins, and I am a professional wedding and model photographer located in sunny St Petersburg, Florida.

This blog was created to offer a feeling of transparency with my business; an inside look, into who I am and what I'm all about! It will follow my business, and personal life, and is constantly updated after every event. It will also serves as a library of information for my current and potential clients, as well as an information resource for photographers who just want to learn more! You can find your way around by clicking the links at the top!

This site is really laid back, so kick up your feet, grab a drink, and relax!

Add to Technorati Favorites Add to Google Add to My Yahoo! Subscribe in a reader

Monday, January 7

Mad Max Monday

Does anybody have any ear plugs?

This boy loves to frikking scream!

I can only imagine what he'll be rambling on about when he learns to talk! He is getting more and more active, and starting to roll over. He laughs when I hold him upside down, and laughs when we make faces at him.

I have grown soooooooo attached to my son! It's funny because I never wanted kids, and always told myself that I would never have kids...and here's Max! This little guy rocks! He's my little pal!


Max in his new play thingee...









Awww...sleeping next to Mommy!



Back to your crib boy!









Is this bad that I took a photo of his baby fat rolls? So cute!



Ughhh....I am so full...





Trying to grab at everthing now....kinda cool.



Extreme close-ups!

















1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Max is the cutest!!!! I want to meet him one day.