Welcome to My Blog!

Thanks for stopping by! My name is Nicholaus Haskins, and I am a professional wedding and model photographer located in sunny St Petersburg, Florida.

This blog was created to offer a feeling of transparency with my business; an inside look, into who I am and what I'm all about! It will follow my business, and personal life, and is constantly updated after every event. It will also serves as a library of information for my current and potential clients, as well as an information resource for photographers who just want to learn more! You can find your way around by clicking the links at the top!

This site is really laid back, so kick up your feet, grab a drink, and relax!

Add to Technorati Favorites Add to Google Add to My Yahoo! Subscribe in a reader

Saturday, January 5

New Blog - Sneak Peak


OH...MY...GOD...FLOSITES FRIKKING ROCKS!!

Coming soon!

What do you guys think?

2 comments:

kuster said...

Looks nice, but so does your current site. What's the new site going to let you do? And can I ask what sets Flosites apart? I'm looking at my options in setting up my own website.

Either way, I do like the look of the new site, nice background, I'm excited to check it out once it's up :-D

Nicholaus Haskins said...

Thanks Jeremey!

We're trying to cater to a higher end market, hence the new luck.

What sets Flosites apart is their attention to detail...all the way down to the blue boxes next to the comments (you'll see). They actually have you fill out a questionare to match the site to your personality. I wanted something cozy, and he frikking nailed it.

IMO, you should spend most of your budget on a really nice blog, and spend less money on your website. This blog gets 3x as much traffic as my website does, hence looking nicer.

Anyhow...Flosites will not let you down!