Welcome to My Blog!

Thanks for stopping by! My name is Nicholaus Haskins, and I am a professional wedding and model photographer located in sunny St Petersburg, Florida.

This blog was created to offer a feeling of transparency with my business; an inside look, into who I am and what I'm all about! It will follow my business, and personal life, and is constantly updated after every event. It will also serves as a library of information for my current and potential clients, as well as an information resource for photographers who just want to learn more! You can find your way around by clicking the links at the top!

This site is really laid back, so kick up your feet, grab a drink, and relax!

Add to Technorati Favorites Add to Google Add to My Yahoo! Subscribe in a reader

Friday, December 28

Adobe Lightroom - Masking

If you use Adobe Lightroom this will help you!

3 comments:

Shropshire said...

or this, I was wondering what the hell masking was, I kinda though that it masked the edges of the elements but I was not sure and my experiments left me with a lot to be desired from the sharpening in it.

I'm using Adobe Camera Raw for my conversions and it uses basically the same thing for the sharpening, thank you once again.

Brian Hudson said...

Nick, thanks for explaining this often-overlooked but very valuable Lightroom tool!

Nicholaus Haskins said...

Thanks guys!