Welcome to My Blog!

Thanks for stopping by! My name is Nicholaus Haskins, and I am a professional wedding and model photographer located in sunny St Petersburg, Florida.

This blog was created to offer a feeling of transparency with my business; an inside look, into who I am and what I'm all about! It will follow my business, and personal life, and is constantly updated after every event. It will also serves as a library of information for my current and potential clients, as well as an information resource for photographers who just want to learn more! You can find your way around by clicking the links at the top!

This site is really laid back, so kick up your feet, grab a drink, and relax!

Add to Technorati Favorites Add to Google Add to My Yahoo! Subscribe in a reader

Monday, December 31

Happy New Year!

Thanks so much to everyone who has stopped by my blog this year. Since I started tracking it on May 1st of this year, we've had a little under 8,000 unique hits, with an average time on site of about 2 minutes. Thats about 1,000 people a month on average, who really care to read about what we're up too! I am so grateful to have so many loyal readers! It's only going to get better too!

(Those peaks...heh...thanks David!)


Just wanted to take a few minutes to personally thank a handful of readers;

Ed - I appreciate your kind comments. They really have meaning, and I am grateful to have a visitor such as yourself.

Shem - Your doing so good! I watch your blog, and you've been getting so much better at off camera lighting! Those athlete shots are stellar!

Phil and Nancy - You guys frikking rock. We've had so much fun together, and I haven't even shot your wedding yet! I cant wait! Thanks so much for believing in me!

Steven - Thanks so much for being a loyal reader. I enjoy reading your blog as well.

To the other 9,996 of you guys a month who stop by, thanks!

Happy new years to all of you!

See ya'll next year!

1 comments:

Zekeshem said...

Wow, Nick, thank you so much for the compliment and encouragement!! That means more to me than you know. :) I'm tryin' every day to get better and improve on my skills, and I can tell you that you're a big inspiration to me, as well as one of my mentors. Thank you!!
~Shem