Welcome to My Blog!

Thanks for stopping by! My name is Nicholaus Haskins, and I am a professional wedding and model photographer located in sunny St Petersburg, Florida.

This blog was created to offer a feeling of transparency with my business; an inside look, into who I am and what I'm all about! It will follow my business, and personal life, and is constantly updated after every event. It will also serves as a library of information for my current and potential clients, as well as an information resource for photographers who just want to learn more! You can find your way around by clicking the links at the top!

This site is really laid back, so kick up your feet, grab a drink, and relax!

Add to Technorati Favorites Add to Google Add to My Yahoo! Subscribe in a reader

Monday, December 31

Mad Max Monday

Ahhh...the last day of 2007. It's been one crazy year, and one hell of an adjustment becoming parents. I have to admit it though, he's been totally worth it. He is getting so active, and talking a lot (conveniently right when we're starting a movie). It's funny to hear him discover that he can make all kinds of little sounds, (and big sounds) with his voice.

He's laughing a little more now. We start crackin up when he laughs, then he laughs more, then my stomach hurts from laughing too much!

Here is the last Mad Max Monday of 2007!

See ya'll next year!

































1 comments:

Zekeshem said...

"Lock Up Your Daughter," that's my favorite!! Wow, I really did laugh out loud. :D