Welcome to My Blog!

Thanks for stopping by! My name is Nicholaus Haskins, and I am a professional wedding and model photographer located in sunny St Petersburg, Florida.

This blog was created to offer a feeling of transparency with my business; an inside look, into who I am and what I'm all about! It will follow my business, and personal life, and is constantly updated after every event. It will also serves as a library of information for my current and potential clients, as well as an information resource for photographers who just want to learn more! You can find your way around by clicking the links at the top!

This site is really laid back, so kick up your feet, grab a drink, and relax!

Add to Technorati Favorites Add to Google Add to My Yahoo! Subscribe in a reader

Friday, December 14

Live Tonight!

Join us live, tonight at 9:00 PM EST right here on the blog!



We had a total of 12 participants in this years giveaway, so that means that all 12 of you are automatically entered to win! Join us tonight as Max will draw 11 names. These 11 people will go onto the next round, and last name left will be eliminated! Tomorrow night we'll go live again, and Max will draw 10 names, the last person left will be eliminated. This will happen each night at 9:00 PM EST thereafter, until we're left with just one person, and that person is the winner of a brand spankin new Zen V!

See you guys tonight!

0 comments: