Welcome to My Blog!

Thanks for stopping by! My name is Nicholaus Haskins, and I am a professional wedding and model photographer located in sunny St Petersburg, Florida.

This blog was created to offer a feeling of transparency with my business; an inside look, into who I am and what I'm all about! It will follow my business, and personal life, and is constantly updated after every event. It will also serves as a library of information for my current and potential clients, as well as an information resource for photographers who just want to learn more! You can find your way around by clicking the links at the top!

This site is really laid back, so kick up your feet, grab a drink, and relax!

Add to Technorati Favorites Add to Google Add to My Yahoo! Subscribe in a reader

Monday, December 17

Mad Max Monday

It's actually a little chilly here in Florida...a bone chilling, jaw jarring 40 degrees. So, it was only appropriate that we build a snowman.

Also, seeing as how (at least I think) that most of the traffic to this blog is from photographers, I'm going to start giving lighting info.


The following 3 were shot with a 430EX into a beauty dish at 1/8th power placed low camera left, and a 580EX into beauty dish at 1/4 power placed high camera right. A large 4x6 reflector was placed on top to provide fill. Flashes were triggered with Pocket Wizards.







Hes getting very active. Trying to sit up and grab things now. Its quite interesting to watch, knowing that we ALL went through this too!





I posted these with the DIY beauty dish a few days ago, but they are so cute that I thought I'd put them on this weeks Mad Max Monday!





Amazed by the DIY Ring Light. Triggered with Pocket Wizards.



580EX at 1/4 power into Beauty Dish overhead. Triggered with Pocket Wizards.


0 comments: