Welcome to My Blog!

Thanks for stopping by! My name is Nicholaus Haskins, and I am a professional wedding and model photographer located in sunny St Petersburg, Florida.

This blog was created to offer a feeling of transparency with my business; an inside look, into who I am and what I'm all about! It will follow my business, and personal life, and is constantly updated after every event. It will also serves as a library of information for my current and potential clients, as well as an information resource for photographers who just want to learn more! You can find your way around by clicking the links at the top!

This site is really laid back, so kick up your feet, grab a drink, and relax!

Add to Technorati Favorites Add to Google Add to My Yahoo! Subscribe in a reader

Wednesday, December 26

My brother got hitched!

Time sucks bites. Sometimes I wish I could go back to being a teenager again. I'm somewhat of a nostalgic...stuck in the past sometimes. What strikes me as odd, is how fast time goes by. I remember saying to myself when I was 17 years old, "I wonder where I will be when I am 27." Suffice to say, I would have never thought I would be where I am today.

Time has passed so fast, my brother is now getting married! Cory is 1.8 years younger than me. Its just us...no other siblings. The 2 of us drove my parents crazy as it was...any more kids and they would have gone bonkers!

He's getting married to a really great girl, Denise who just so happened to have had a baby, Cierra! Cory has a daughter, my niece Madison. She just turned 5. Now...their one big happy family! Cory and Denise have been dating for a while, and last July when we flew back home, I had a chance to steal them and get some great shots!

Can you guess where "home" is?

(Its also funny to look back and see how much my work has progressed since then)












You see...us Haskins are a bunch of animated folk...never boring to be around!











Anyhow, this wedding will be weird because I'll be shooting it, and I'll be in it. My second shooter will cover the ceremony and formals, and I'll probably end up doing the rest. It'll be sooooo cool shooting my bro's wedding!

Congrats guys! See ya'll in September!

0 comments: