Welcome to My Blog!

Thanks for stopping by! My name is Nicholaus Haskins, and I am a professional wedding and model photographer located in sunny St Petersburg, Florida.

This blog was created to offer a feeling of transparency with my business; an inside look, into who I am and what I'm all about! It will follow my business, and personal life, and is constantly updated after every event. It will also serves as a library of information for my current and potential clients, as well as an information resource for photographers who just want to learn more! You can find your way around by clicking the links at the top!

This site is really laid back, so kick up your feet, grab a drink, and relax!

Add to Technorati Favorites Add to Google Add to My Yahoo! Subscribe in a reader

Thursday, December 13

Win a Zen!

It's the holiday's folks!

This is our first Christmas here on the blog, so we wanted to start with a yearly tradition...A GIVEAWAY!

We're going to be giving away a brand spankin new Zen V!



This little boogar is sooooo cool, and the perfect size to store anywhere!

To enter to win, just post on a comment on here telling us what your grateful/thankful for, and the words, "Happy Holidays," or "Merry Christmas!"

Be sure to include your name, or something we can use to identify you!

All the names will be placed and into a hat, and Max will draw 12 names during a LIVE BROADCAST on Friday December 14th!

Yes..I said A LIVE BROADCAST FRIDAY DECEMBER 14th 9 PM Central Standard Time right here on the blog!

Each night thereafter, at 9PM CST, we will we broadcasting live here on the blog! One name will be drawn, and eliminated, until we get down to only 1 person..and that person is the winner!

DEADLINE TO ENTER IS THURSDAY, DECEMBER 13th!

Good luck, and Merry Christmas!

(Employees of Haskins Photography are not eligible to enter this giveaway)

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

(Employees of Haskins Photography are not eligible to enter this giveaway)

What about wives?!

Anonymous said...

haha your wife should totally be eligble. I am thankful for my awesome family and friends, Christmas sweaters, Christmas lights, Plastic Reindeer, Yule logs, Egg Nog, and you for doing this super awesome drawing. You gettin' filled with the Christmas Spirit or what, Nicholaus? haha.

~Courtney

kuster said...

Merry Christmas mi amigo! :-)

I'm thankful for all the people that I've met over this last year. Hopefully the next year brings just as much fun as the last, good times with good folks :-D

Site said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Site said...

Jambo! Abari Gani? Merry Christmas!

First of all, I love your work and your website. I just stumbled upon it by accident.

I am so thankful this year for my parents. I grew up in Kenya East Africa and since I was 17 I haven't seen them. I will see them this christmas though and I love them so much. I couldn't have asked for better parents to show me "the way."

Anonymous said...

Happy Holidays Nick, Brandi, and Chris!

Let's see... I'm thankful for having a beautiful fiance and for having such a wicked photographer to shoot my wedding in April. How about that?

Phil

Anonymous said...

Almost forgot a Merry Christmas to Max!

BigImagePhotos said...

What am I thankful for?

First and foremost are my family and friends, without them I am nothing.

Thankful for the things that we take for granted. Like our ability to see, feel, smell, taste this wonderful wordld we live in. Look around and take a moment from our RAT RACE lives and enjoy the simple things...

Roy

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas and a Ho Ho Hoe!!
First of all, Im thankful for this drawing- because Brooke has begggged,drawn little hints on paper, and left notes all over to Santa for a Mp3 player!!I am also thankful for all the little things!! Waking up in the morning, seeing my daughters face and my dogs running around like they have lost their mind LOL!

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays! I am thankful for everyone in service oriented fields. My daughter's dad was in a motorcycle accident and spent months in a hospital recuperating and the employees were so selfless. Regardless of what their duties were (doctor, nurse, janitor, food services) ...they did them with compassion and kindness. And for that I am thankful.

Anonymous said...

Hi Nicholaus: I have not yet set up my strobe equipment - Bought a SB800 and a SB600 and two umbrellas and stands - now wife says the purchase is a Xmas gift - oh well.
Of course I am grateful for individuals like you who give of their time an expertise so freely. However, I am most grateful for each day I wake up and can go about the business of retirement - I love this new life and hope I can do it for a longggg time.
P.S. Your wife and child are beautiful - keep the pics coming.
Ed ( From Flickr )

Unknown said...

Merry Christmas everyone!!! I am thankful that I get to spend Christmas with my fiance (our first Christmas together) and my family. I am glad that all of my friends and family are doing well, and I am also looking forward to seeing my 6 month old nephew in his santa costume!!