Welcome to My Blog!

Thanks for stopping by! My name is Nicholaus Haskins, and I am a professional wedding and model photographer located in sunny St Petersburg, Florida.

This blog was created to offer a feeling of transparency with my business; an inside look, into who I am and what I'm all about! It will follow my business, and personal life, and is constantly updated after every event. It will also serves as a library of information for my current and potential clients, as well as an information resource for photographers who just want to learn more! You can find your way around by clicking the links at the top!

This site is really laid back, so kick up your feet, grab a drink, and relax!

Add to Technorati Favorites Add to Google Add to My Yahoo! Subscribe in a reader

Sunday, December 9

The Rivers Family

This evening we had the pleasure of hanging out with Rus, Gus, and the Rivers family. These kids are like the Energizer Bunny on a 6 pack of Red Bulls! Talk about moving targets! This basically gave me a look into what's in store for us in about 3 years! I think I may try to start getting back into shape now!

Mom and Dad have definitely done a great job with these guys, and they were a pleasure to be around!

Here are a few of my favs from this evening!









































































3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Energizer bunny on a six pack of Red Bulls!!! I don't often laugh outloud reading blogs but having just finished two session with a total of 6 girls...I have to tell you I almost spit my rootbeer all over my computer!!-MY NEW Favorite quote!!
By the way...beautiful work!!!

Steve said...

Nice use of off camera flash. great job

Courtney said...

haha these are too cute! Let's see...shoot each other? I'm down! Let me know when you want to do it I'll be expecting your sassiest metrosexual poses haha :)