Welcome to My Blog!

Thanks for stopping by! My name is Nicholaus Haskins, and I am a professional wedding and model photographer located in sunny St Petersburg, Florida.

This blog was created to offer a feeling of transparency with my business; an inside look, into who I am and what I'm all about! It will follow my business, and personal life, and is constantly updated after every event. It will also serves as a library of information for my current and potential clients, as well as an information resource for photographers who just want to learn more! You can find your way around by clicking the links at the top!

This site is really laid back, so kick up your feet, grab a drink, and relax!

Add to Technorati Favorites Add to Google Add to My Yahoo! Subscribe in a reader

Sunday, January 20

Celebration Studio Brides

This always scares me when I see this happen. Celebrations Photography Studio out of New Jersey has claimed bankruptcy.

http://blog.nj.com/jerseyweddings/2007/09/celebration_studios.html

Typically, this kind of thing wouldn't get blogged, however there are now 1000+ brides without a
wedding photographer! Celebrations is one of those very large companies that shoot A LOT of weddings every weekend, by sub contracting out their work. Apparently, they were a little lax on getting albums out on time.

In leui of this situation, there's a group that's organizing some type of photographic help for these couple being affected. If you're a Celebrations client or know of anyone who is, please call us at 727.504.9372, or send us an email at nick [at] haskinsphotography [dot] com. Be sure to let us know that you were a former Celebrations client, and we will extend a special discount to you, or refer you to another photographer who is available.

0 comments: