Welcome to My Blog!

Thanks for stopping by! My name is Nicholaus Haskins, and I am a professional wedding and model photographer located in sunny St Petersburg, Florida.

This blog was created to offer a feeling of transparency with my business; an inside look, into who I am and what I'm all about! It will follow my business, and personal life, and is constantly updated after every event. It will also serves as a library of information for my current and potential clients, as well as an information resource for photographers who just want to learn more! You can find your way around by clicking the links at the top!

This site is really laid back, so kick up your feet, grab a drink, and relax!

Add to Technorati Favorites Add to Google Add to My Yahoo! Subscribe in a reader

Tuesday, January 29

Stuff

I know I know, I haven't posted in a coons age, but I have an excuse! Umm.....Max! Yeah that's it! Actually, we're a little over 2 weeks away from the FL LUMU!, so things have been crazy with that confirming models, packaging folders, talking with our sponsors. We're also days away from launching our uber sweet new blog featuring SUPER sized photos! There is one word that can describe the new blog...gawgeous! You guys will looooove it! Big thanks to Ross and the crew at flosites!

Sneaky peaky!



Also, if we've been in contact with any of you through email, please check your spam folder! For some reason our messages like to get marked as SPAM, and some folks think we never respond! If you do not hear from us within 48 hours, please send us another message!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

oooh purdy! Lookin' good Nickster! I made a post on my blog about Sunday...feel free to do the same!

Zekeshem said...

Can't wait to see it! Woohoo!

Wow, is LUMU really only a couple weeks away?? Sweet!