Welcome to My Blog!

Thanks for stopping by! My name is Nicholaus Haskins, and I am a professional wedding and model photographer located in sunny St Petersburg, Florida.

This blog was created to offer a feeling of transparency with my business; an inside look, into who I am and what I'm all about! It will follow my business, and personal life, and is constantly updated after every event. It will also serves as a library of information for my current and potential clients, as well as an information resource for photographers who just want to learn more! You can find your way around by clicking the links at the top!

This site is really laid back, so kick up your feet, grab a drink, and relax!

Add to Technorati Favorites Add to Google Add to My Yahoo! Subscribe in a reader

Tuesday, January 29

Tampa Togs - Shoot Me!

*Edit*
We've got 5! Thanks to all who replied!

Myself and my good photographer friend Courtney Fries are off to shoot each other on Sunday. She proposed a rather novel idear and summed it up pretty well on her blog, so I just copy and pasted!

Check it out!

"I am announcing a get-together this Sunday, February 3rd at Ybor City for a few Tampa-area photographers. Myself and my good buddy Nick Haskins are going to be shooting one another in an attempt to get some "high fashion" shots of ourselves for our blog and website/marketing tools. If you are a Tampa area photographer and are in need of shots (of yourself) for your own blog/website and would like to participate, please send me an email at...and title it "shoot me" and I will send you the details. We are going to limit it to 5 photographers, so that it doesn't take tons of time, but we can still all get together, network a bit, make friends, get some portfolio shots and also some personal shots at the same time. How can you lose? With Nick and myself, there are 3 slots still open...each "model" (haha-I know you all hate the thought of this as much as I do) will get 15 minutes in front of the lens. This is going to be a TON of fun...can't wait to see who we get :) I'm trying hard to loosen up the Tampa market...let's all help each other and make some great connections while doing so! I look forward to hearing from you guys :)"

1 comments:

Zekeshem said...

I want to go!! :D