Welcome to My Blog!

Thanks for stopping by! My name is Nicholaus Haskins, and I am a professional wedding and model photographer located in sunny St Petersburg, Florida.

This blog was created to offer a feeling of transparency with my business; an inside look, into who I am and what I'm all about! It will follow my business, and personal life, and is constantly updated after every event. It will also serves as a library of information for my current and potential clients, as well as an information resource for photographers who just want to learn more! You can find your way around by clicking the links at the top!

This site is really laid back, so kick up your feet, grab a drink, and relax!

Add to Technorati Favorites Add to Google Add to My Yahoo! Subscribe in a reader

Thursday, September 27

Haskins Photography featured on Letsgetrashed!

So frikking super exciting! Letsgettrashed.com is the Senior version of trashthedress.com (no not Senior like old people...Seniors as in, high school Seniors).

Anyhew, they thought that some of the photos from GiGi's senior session rocked, so they put them on their site! Really cool! Click the pick below to go to the site!

In other news....Max is like a day over due. I'm sitting here asking Brandi like every 5 minutes...."anything yet?" Every time she say, "ooh," I'm like..."is it time?" lol...we're such dorks...I really cant wait to see what our son looks like! I hope he has blue eyes!



2 comments:

Lori Barbely Photography said...

Congrats Nick, that's awesome! And well deserved :)

Steven Kang said...

Wow. Congrats Nick.
Don't forget to show us how your son look when he arrives.